Definitions & Key Terms
Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your login information or language preference.
Company: when this policy mentions “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”, it refers to SajaloCompany Pvt. Ltd., P-406- Block E, Main boulevard Road,Pia Housing Society, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Country: where Sajalo or the owners/founders of Sajalo Rugs are based, in this case is Pakistan.
Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the sajaloservice to manage the relationships with consumers or service users.
Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Sajalo and use the services.
IP address: Every device connected to the internet is assigned a number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Jaipur Rugs or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information - including a Personal Identification Number (PIN) - allows for the identification of identifiability of a natural person.
Service: refers to the service provided by Sajalo as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
Website: Sajalo’ site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.sajalo.com/.
You: a person or entity that is registered with Sajalo to use the services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, place and order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Name / Username
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Billing Addresses
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
Location (GPS): Location data helps to create an accurate representation of your interests, and this can be used to bring more targeted and relevant ads to potential customers.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
CalOPPA requires us to disclose categories of personal information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect personal information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
CalOPPA users have the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the; (1) categories of personal information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of personal information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect personal information; and (4) specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete personal information about you that we have collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We do not sell the personal information of our users.
For more information about these rights, please contact us.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: Shop@sajalo.com
- Via Phone Number: +923200881300
- Via this Address: P-406- Block E, Main boulevard Road, Pia Housing Society, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan